Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long Island Family Portrait Photography

Just sharing a recent email from my client Melissa G.
Melissa is a newborn photography client who hired me again to photograph her family at her grandmother's house... here's what she had to say after their session:



Roy-

I can’t thank you enough for the phenomenal job you did on our family photo session.

A bit of background—the photos were a gift for my grandmother on her 79th birthday. Each Sunday, she cooks a traditional Italian Sunday gravy for the 15 of us at her home where you took the photos. Those Sunday dinners are very meaningful to us all, and to have that group of people captured on film in such an eloquent manner is priceless. All of the pictures you took came out lovely, but the ones of us around the table can really make me cry. When I want to explain my childhood to my great grandchildren someday, these are the photos I will show them.

Thank you for the beautiful photos and for such a positive experience. It’s always a little nerve wracking to plan anything for a large group of people, but you made me look great. My grandmother keeps telling me what a “perfect gentleman” you were; you made everyone feel very comfortable, and the photos show that.

Thanks again,
Melissa.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home